- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Sport Science & Management
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Management skills, Communications skills
- -Liaise and help to manage the relationships with external organizations.
- Assist the Head of Department to research, validate and implement sport specific talent identification / talent selection programmes for SSI focus sports.
- Work with national team coaches and Singapore Sports Institute (SSI) sports science and medicine staff to mplement and monitor all facets of a sport specific Talent Identification & Development (TID) programme for SSI focus sports.
- Review and disseminate findings from relevant sport research projects on TID, Talent Selection and Talent Development.
- Prepare and disseminate monthly newsletters and other forms of sharing to describe SSI’s approach to supporting and sharpening the National Sports Associations [NSA] in their identification and selection of talent.
- Degree in Sports Management, Sports Coaching, Sports Science or equivalent
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in sports coaching and /or management.
- Knowledge of the various coaching, sports science and medicine, and performance lifestyle disciplines as they relate to TID.
- Some exposure to the pedagogical development of elite athletes
- Knowledge of the needs of coaches, in particular those preparing athletes for world class performance
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.