- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Electronic Commerce , Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Communications skills, Presentation skills
- Lead project development and implementation through engaging and managing stakeholders, industry partners and vendors.
- Manage and lead various tracks in the project such as application architecture, interfaces, reports and data migrations.
- Establish business value proposition and seek project funding approval.
- Manage the procurement of products/services required in project.
- Manage contractors by ensuring contractual obligations are met and projects are successfully delivered
- Engage and manage partner agencies and stakeholders to ensure successful implementation and project delivery within scope, schedule and budget
- Develop and enhance the relationships with key stakeholders and partner agencies to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Degree in Computer / Computer Science, Electronics and Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum8 years of relevant experience in IT project management and IT migration projects; with a good track record in managing government ICT projects.
- Candidates with consulting experience will have an added advantage.
- Able to effectively engage senior stakeholders and partner agencies.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Pro-active self-starter with an analytical and creative mind.