- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Aerospace Engineering
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: CNC Machining
- Manage and plan the manufacturing process sequence, from receipt of raw materials till finished parts shipment.
- Develop new processes solid modeling and create & update work instructions, in accordance with the engineering drawings and specifications.
- Design tooling, fixtures and gauges.
- Conduct pre-production pilot run and training for the associates.
- Provide technical support to the Production to achieve technical and quality requirements.
- Liaise with OEM on product requirements, process qualification and technology development.
- Lead/Support continuous improvement projects.
- Multi task other engineering-related duties as assigned.
- Degree in Mechanical/Manufacturing/Aeronautical Engineering or Diploma holders with 5 years’ experience will also be considered
- At least 2 years’ experience in CNC machining in a mass production environment. Competent with CAD software (e.g. UG, AutoCAD, Solidwork).
- Good understanding of CNC machining and programming using CAD/CAM.
- Good project management skill, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interface with all levels of people.
- Aerospace experience and knowledge of NADCAP special processes such as welding, brazing, heat treatment or EDM would be a plus.
Interested applicants, please forward your resume in MS Word format with details of work experience, contact number, current and expected salaries, and date of availability to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified