- Salary: 1800 - 3000
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering & Economics
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Assembly of components
- Assemble electro/ optical/ mechanical sub-systems in medical instruments
- Troubleshooting of the components and integrated systems
- Perform electrical cable routing
- Assemble electrical components on PCB
- Perform final product QC, inspections and packaging
- Ensure 5S and safety compliances
- Assist to lead and motivate a team of junior technicians
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma.
- At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably have experience in manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge in 5S, GMP, Lean is an added advantage.
- Willing to work in a clean room environment.
- 5 Days work week, 8am to 5pm
- Basic Salary + OT + Allowances + Bonus + Dental and Medical Benefits
- Transport pickup at various locations