- Salary: 1800 - 2300
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills, Technical Skills, Mechanical Skills, Driving Skills
To repair, provide good quality of equipment maintenance and workshop housekeeping for a smooth and efficient equipment movement to and from workshop yard.
- Perform daily repair and maintenance of equipment on site. Works closely with your team in order to get the job done in a proper manner as soon as possible. Report to your superior after each job is done or proceed to the next job as per instructed.
- Perform weekly / monthly maintenance of equipment on site. Works closely with your team and Operations Department and update the machine conditions in case of breakdown and need to be collected back for repair and to be replaced with another machine available.
- Perform general maintenance of Company’s vehicle which was assigned to you. Ensure cleanliness and tidiness of the overall vehicle. Ensure all vehicle’s license are still valid and monitor vehicle’s overall condition and report to your superior for any repair / servicing needed to be done for the vehicle.
- Perform parts / consumable items top-up and ensure that all items were recorded and stored properly before proceeding to Customer’s site for repair job. Make sure that all parts taken, used, unused and/or faulty parts were accountable for.
- Perform parts / small equipment delivery (if any / if applicable) as and when needed, or when necessary as per instructed by your superior.
- Follow and comply with all safety rules and regulations at all times to prevent any unwanted hiccups or accidents in the workshop area and/or office in general, Customer’s site area and on the road.
- ITE / NITEC / Higher NITEC / Diploma graduates from Automotive Technology (Heavy Vehicles) / Mechanical Engineering / other relatedmajor with minimum 3 years experiences in handling diesel engine repair and maintenance at site or those who has experience working in similar rental industries is desirable.
- Meticulous person with a good communications skills for dealing with people from diverse background.
- Persistent individual who are a perfectionist at times and an efficient person at all times.
- Must possess at least Class 3 driving license and familiar with Singapore road. Lorry will be provided by the Company (applicable upon confirmation).
Interested applicants please send your resume to : email@example.com
Working Days :
Monday - Friday (08.45am - 5.30pm)
Alternate Saturday (08.45am - 12.30pm)
Sunday & PH (off day)
Transportation provided (currently by taxi sharing around the same area)
Applicable upon confirmation :
Annual Leave per year : 1st year - 7 days, 2nd - 10th year : 14 days, 11th year onwards : 21 days
Performance Bonus in the month of August every year
AWS in the month of December every year
Medical Benefit : reimbursement available
Dental Benefit : S$200.00/year
Applicable after minimum 1 year of serving the company :
Hospital Outpatient Benefit : S$500.00/year
Birthday Leave : 1 day to be taken in the Birthday Month only
Family Care Leave : 7 days / year (to care for the sick family member limited to spouse, kids, parents & parents-in-law only)
Yearly Medical Check-up (arranged by the company)
Yearly Company Incentive Trip to overseas (4D3N fully sponsored by the company, around Oct - Dec every year)