- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Pharmacy , Science
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Presentation skills
- Global Healthcare Company with Leading Aesthetics Portfolio
- Progress your Career in a Commercial Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in Medical Aesthetics industry. The multi specialty healthcare company has a great presence and accommodates for pharmaceutical, biologics and medical devices industries. They are focused on discovery, development and commercial innovation to produce life enhancing products.
This individual will use their medical and scientific expertise to build relationships and product knowledge both internally and externally. This will involve:
- Providing Medical & scientific training to employees across all functions in Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia (SIM) to ensure they are well informed on products and indications.
- Acting as a key point of medical and technical support to commercial teams in the region.
- Hands on training of key customers on correct product use and technique.
- Establishing and developing excellent customer relationships across the countries to help the team maximize the potential of key accounts.
- Enhancing team productivity through recommending key customers & suitable indications.
- Exploration of new product indications
- Understanding key customer drivers and decision making to leverage the product in the market
The Successful Applicant
- MD or MBBS , preferably with Dermatology/Aesthetics experience
- 1-2 years of post qualification experience in a clinical setting
- Experience within a commercial environment will be a benefit
- Expertise in anatomy & disease diagnosis
- Ability to work effectively in a matrix environment
- Excellent verbal and presentation skills Willingness to travel
What's On Offer
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the form below or phone Sophia Davison on + 65 6533 2777 quoting jobrefH1866840