- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Engineering, Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 3
Our client is a US technology company developing energy management solutions
Architect, Design, Code, Qualify, Troubleshoot, and Maintain iOS mobile applications for lighting and home energy management devices
Ensure on-time delivery of iOS Mobile apps
Work with other functional teams (web application development, embedded and QA teams etc) to develop and test mobile applications.
Provide problem resolution from a technical perspective
Provide weekly time reports and participate in team meetings
Conduct code reviews, ensure software structure is kept clean, readable, and well
Share knowledge and train other staff members in iOS mobile application development
Qualification & Education Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience on developing Apps for iOS.
- Examples of mobile websites or mobile applications required. Must have at least 2 mobile applications on the Apple App Store
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to meet aggressive deadlines while maintaining a high degree of quality
- Ability to perform work which requires a great deal of attention to detail
- Experience working with iPhone SDK is a MUST
- Experience in Android Development is an advantage
- Experience in Apple Push Notifications
- Experience connecting mobile apps to Web services
- Strong knowledge of Web architectures and services including HTTP, SOAP, REST etc.
- Threaded, Networking and/or Distributed Applications
- Experience with Source Code Control and Bug Tracking systems
- Two or more of the following programming languages: Objective-C, Java, C#, C++
- Knowledge of Security as it applies to mobile application development
- Singaporeans and PRs
Interested applicants, please forward your resume in MS Word format with details of work experience, contact number, current and expected salaries, and date of availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified