- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: -
Our client is one of the major players in the data center environment.
- Responsible for managing the team of network engineers to ensure the smooth operations of the NOC’s critical tasks; help and create organizational training programs in collaboration with the management team.
- Ensure organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the team’s technical functions.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices; interact with clients hosted within the Datacentre.
- Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organization’s mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (Monitoring, IT and Security), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between FM and finance/business functions.
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
- Ensure maximum uptime of critical infrastructure via proactive monitoring of associated monitoring applications such as BMS, EnMs, CCTV etc.
- Assist in the acquisition of all relevant certifications that the organization is persuing (TIA 942, DC Green Mark etc )
- Work closely with team members to resolve customer problems and reports as required on performance, issues and resolutions.
- Lead creativity, risk-taking, and continuous improvements in workflow
- Manage, train and aid the development of team members
- Degree/Diploma in Information Technology
- Other relevant certifications include Network Design and Operations, Business Continuity/Disaster Recovery (BC/DR) etc.
- At least 1-2 years experience in Network Operations Centre, ideally with exposure in maintaining mission-critical facilities
- Prior experience in large Enterprise IT environment on both desktop and server environment is preferred. Knowledge in building management system will be an advantage.
- Mature and objective. Willing to learn
- Proficient in English
Interested applicants please apply by emailing your updated resume to email@example.com
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)