- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Network, cisco, firewall, security, ccna, ccnp
- You will be managing and implementing complex Network & Security Infrastructure projects
- Operating, maintaining and troubleshooting of network security products, i.e. firewall products: checkpoint, Pala Alto, ASA
- You will be involved in incidence management
- Troubleshooting the network and solve the issues that arise
- You will have to provide technical leadership network operational support and engage in technical assessments and critical troubleshooting
- You are supposed to be on 24x7 standby support, and be able to adjust schedule for upcoming projects.
- At least 5 years of hands-on network implementation experience At least a diploma in relevant fields
- Strong organization skills, ability to meet challenging deadlines
- Minimum having a CCNP Network certification.
- Experience in Configuring/Troubleshooting of Cisco Catalyst 4500/6500 is highly desired.
- Familiarity with F5 products, VPN, IPS/IDS, Trend Micro, Huawei, ABP products is an added advantage.
- Configuring/Troubleshooting of WAN Acceleration/optimization - Cisco ACE/GSS or Cisco WAAS
- Configuring/Troubleshooting of Application Load balancers - Cisco ACE/GSS or F5 BigIP LTM/GTM
- Configuring/Troubleshooting Routing protocols - EIGRP, OSPF, BGP
Inretetsed canddiates please send your most updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 3rd Sep 2103 for immediate consideration.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.