- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 7
- Skills: Networks, Switches, routers, CISCO, CCNP, CCIE
An interesting opportunity to work with a leading innovative technology solutions provider as their Senior Network Engineer (Routing and Switching).
Our Client is one of the world's leading innovative technology solutions provider with multi-billion dollar revenue worldwide. They have significant market share in key global markets with the vision to expand their footprint in Asia and grow their business significantly. They are currently looking for a Senior Network Engineer (Routing and Switching) to bring on board to manage the current expansion within the region.
As a Senior Network Engineer (Routing and Switching), you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing the planning, design and implementation of network services for the organisation clients.
- Providing network solutions across routers, switches, firewalls and load balancers.
- Working with the teams on trouble shooting and monitoring network performance.
- Providing level 3 support on cisco switches and nexus platforms.
As a successful applicant you will have a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or equivalent with at least 7 years of experience with the network space across designing, implementing and deploying switches and routers. You will have experience in managing network control protocols and design models. You will also have understanding of WAN/ LAN and inter company routing is preferred. CCNP, CCIE certification will be preferred.
- Newly Created Role
- Exposure to new technologies
- Great Working Environment
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sachet Sethi(Lic No:R1439850) on +65 6416 9821.