- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Occupational Therapy
- Plan and run occupational rehab therapy services in the Senior Care Centre [in coordination with the Centre Manager and Physiotherapist].
- Conduct assessments for clients during admission and periodic reviews.
- Institute an appropriate and effective client therapy treatment.
- Participate in multidisciplinary case discussions with the care team.
- Contribute to formulation and follow-up of clients’ Individual Care Plan [ICP] to ensure holistic health and care coverage.
- Plan and conduct group therapy programme and activities for day care clients.
- Review and revise programme schedule when necessary to enhance quality of therapy program.
- Take charge of proper documentation of therapy records.
- Understand dementia issues and know how to manage clients who display behavioral problems [associated with onset of dementia].
- Interact to foster close and warm relationships with clients’ families and caregivers; and to exhibit with sincerity the care and respect of clients.
- Take charge of other duties which the Centre Manager may assign from time to time.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree / Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Qualified and registered with AHPC [Allied Health Professions Council].
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a hospital or eldercare institution; preference is for a candidate with working experience in a community setting.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possess a passionate disposition to interact with frail seniors.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, via theAPPLY NOWbutton below.
Or you can email your resume to PCFHR@PCF.org.sg
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Good employee benefits
- Great career opportunities and progression
- Positive working environment