- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: MS Word
Senior Occupational Therapist/ Occupational Therapist
- You will have the opportunity to work in different medical disciplines and be exposed to different areas in occupational therapy, be it orthopaedic, neuro/neurosurgical, hands, mental health or paediatrics.
- You will be part of a dynamic multi-disciplinary team looking after the health of patients. Besides clinical opportunities, you will play a part in clinical education and research development in the area of occupational therapy.
- Recognised degree / diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Diploma/ Degree in Occupational Therapy without experience is WELCOME to apply.
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Service mindset, result oriented & customer focused
- Competent in IT skills