- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Science, Medicine , Business
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
The Biomedical Sciences Cluster focuses on developing the Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Healthcare Services and Medical Technology industries.
As a Senior Officer/Assistant Head, you will be responsible for:
- Developing the industry and tracking industry and technology trends to formulate appropriate industry development strategies
- Building capabilities in Singapore to support high value manufacturing, product and applications development and decision-making centres
- Identifying and promoting companies to make Singapore their centre for regional & global activities
- Working with CEOs, senior management and decision-makers in both the private and public sectors to attract investments into Singapore as well as facilitate project implementation.
To meet the challenges of this role, you must have/be:
- A good Honours degree in the Sciences, Engineering, Medicine, Business or relevant discipline
- 2-3 years working experience in a related industry. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong conceptual & analytical thinking skills
- Foreign language skills in Japanese, French or German would be an advantage
- Singaporean & Singapore Permanent Resident
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.