- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Science
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
Asia is rapidly industrializing and urbanizing, with an increasing focus on sustainable development. EDB’s Building and Infrastructure Solutions (BIS) group is well-poised to harness the opportunities arising from this megatrend for Singapore.
- As a BIS officer, you will be part of a dynamic team empowered to generate economic value for Singapore from growing a portfolio of industries such as Controls & Automation, Engineering Services, and Building Solutions.
- You will play an active role to attract multi-national companies and nurture home-grown globally competitive champions.
- You will also be working with various stakeholders to enhance economic, talent development, financial and innovation policies to support the growth of the industries.
- You will have the chance to develop critical skills such as strategy development, customer development, account management and pitching.
- Most of all, you will have ample opportunities to challenge yourself intellectually, work with senior management from leading global companies and network across a range of public sector agencies.
To meet the challenges of this role you must have/be:
- A good Honours degree in any discipline
- Familiarity and interest in the latest technological trends in the areas of sustainable development is preferred
- A proven ability to be independent, inquisitive, open-minded and resourceful
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills to engage both internal and external clients
- Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident status
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.