- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering (General) , Business, Science
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
The Consumer Insights (CI) group is under the Consumer Businesses division within the EDB.
With the strong interest by consumer-centric companies (including food & nutrition, consumer care, lifestyle and other companies eg. Proctor & Gamble, Unilever, Danone) setting up global and regional functions in Singapore, the CI group aims to make Singapore the leading location for these companies to deepen their understanding of Asian consumers’ unique preferences and needs in order to successfully innovate and manage products, brands and solutions tailored to the Asian consumers.
These include efforts in building Singapore’s ecosystem, thought leadership and talent capabilities.
As a Senior Officer/Assistant Head in Consumer Businesses (Consumer Insights), you will have the opportunity to:
- Chart out Singapore’s strategy for the Consumer Insights sector
- Spearhead new initiatives and policies to enhance Singapore’s attractiveness in this sector, and to work closely with internal and external stakeholders in this process
- Identify and promote Consumer Insights firms to make Singapore their regional management and innovation centre. Companies include Nielsen, Kantar, Ipsos, Flamingo and boutique research firms with niche specializations.
- Work with CEOs, senior management and decision-makers in both the private and public sectors to attract investments into Singapore as well as to facilitate project implementation.
To meet the challenges of this role, you are a Singaporean/Singapore PR and possess:
- A good Honours degree, preferably in Engineering or Science
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong conceptual & analytical thinking skills.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.