- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Communication Skills, Interpersonal skills
Singapore aims to be a world-class hub for the energy and chemicals industry, ranging from oil and gas to petrochemicals and specialties.
As a Senior Officer, you will be responsible for developing and growing the energy and chemicals industry in Singapore. To fulfill this role, you will need to:
- Tracking industry and technology trends to formulate appropriate industry development strategies
- Build capabilities in Singapore to enable desired activities such as R&D and manufacturing to be undertaken in this sector
- Identify and engage companies to consider Singapore as their location to site regional & global activities
- Work closely with CEOs, senior management and decision-makers in both the private and public sectors to attract investments into Singapore as well as facilitate project implementation.
Over time, you will also be given the opportunity to handle the growth and development of the engineering services industry in Singapore.
To meet the challenges of this role, you must have/be:
- A good Honours degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or Materials Science
- 2-3 years working experience in a related industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong conceptual & analytical thinking skills
- Foreign language skills in Japanese, French or German would be an advantage
- Singaporean & Singapore Permanent Resident
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.