- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Science, Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Logistics management, Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
As global logistics and supply chain management companies seek to capitalise on Asia’s growth, Singapore’s world-class logistics capabilities and sophisticated lead market presents a strategic site for them to identify and respond to rising opportunities in Asia.
EDB has been promoting and developing a full range of logistics and supply chain management capabilities and will continue to do so.
Supported by extensive international connectivity in the world, Singapore is well positioned as to be a leading integrated logistics hub in Asia.
Come join the team to develop and deliver next systems solutions for regional and international markets.
As a Senior Officer/Assistant Head, you will be responsible for:
- Researching and tracking industry and technology trends to formulate appropriate industry development strategies
- Building capabilities in Singapore to enable companies to create, develop and deliver innovative services for the global market
- Identifying and promoting companies to make Singapore their centre for regional & global activities. These engagements could be held in Singapore or in countries where these companies are based
- Working with CEOs, senior management and decision-makers in both the private and public sectors to attract investments into Singapore as well as facilitate project implementation
- Conducting overseas investment promotion trips to engage companies
To meet the challenges of this role, you must have/be:
- A good Honours degree in the Sciences and/or Engineering and/or Business and/or Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Prior experience, familiarity and interest in the latest trends in the areas of logistics and supply chain management are an added advantage
- Fresh graduates with related course of study are welcome to apply
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage both internal and external clients
- Strong conceptual & analytical thinking skills to understand the needs of businesses in this fast-moving industry
- Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.