- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Engineering (General) , Science, Economics
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
As a Senior Officer/Assistant Head, you will be responsible for
- Formulating and implementing appropriate industry development strategies.
- Building new capabilities in Singapore to enable desired activities such as R&D and high-technology manufacturing to be undertaken in this sector.
- Promoting Singapore as the choice destination for companies to base their regional & global activities.
- Working with business and industry partners, senior management and decision-makers in both the private and public sectors to undertake industry development initiatives and attract investments into Singapore
To meet the challenges of this role, you must possess the following:
- A good Honours degree, preferably in Engineering, Science and/or Economics
- Ability to demonstrate conceptual & analytical thinking skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills to engage both internal and external clients
- Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident status