- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business, Art
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
You will engage industry groups within EDB to understand their investment promotion and industry development objectives and help them identify their marketing priorities.
Thereafter, you will work with them to develop a marketing plan to reach out and engage the target companies and executives in each industry sector and in various geographies.
You will then work with other Marketing colleagues, overseas officers and agencies (such as creative / PR agencies) to engage the various channels and implement the marketing plan.
To meet the challenges of this role, you must have/be:
- A good Honours degree in Business, Communications Studies, Arts & Social Sciences, and/or other relevant disciplines
- At least 3 yrs marketing and/or communications experience with a large MNC in 1 of EDB’s promoted industry sectors, or an agency
- A good understanding of the range of marketing and communications channels available in Singapore and overseas
- A flair for writing - a good communicator - one who can create compelling and insightful messages.
- Singaporean/Singapore PRs only
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.