- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
Singapore needs to build next-generation industries for economic growth in the next decade.
As part of this drive, the New Businesses Group in EDB is tasked to look specifically into new sources of growth in the 3-10 year timeframe.
Building on the strengths of our existing industry sectors and research entities, NewBiz aims to nurture future industries that could become important contributors to the economy.
You will be responsible for up-and-coming areas such as mineral & agricultural resources as well as other government-wide strategic initiatives that will significantly contribute to Singapore's future.
As a New Businesses officer, you will have opportunity to analyse global trends and scope out future industries for Singapore.
You will be involved in creating new initiatives and policies to enhance Singapore’s attractiveness for these new industries.
In this capacity, you will engage CEOs and other decision-makers in both the private and public institutions, as well as facilitate policy and project implementation.
To meet the challenges of this role, you must have/be:
- Have a good Honours degree in any discipline
- Have a high level of initiative, drive, tenacity and resourcefulness
- Be a good team player and practice good interpersonal communication skills
- Have a keen interest in the mineral and agricultural resources industry
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Singaporeans or Singapore Permanent Residents only.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.