- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
As a Senior Officer / Assistant Head, Resource Development (Utilities), you will have the opportunity to facilitate global businesses setup in Singapore by growing their top line through providing competitive energy (electricity and natural gas) and water solutions for their activities.
This could include engaging companies on opportunities to optimize resource utilization and working with companies to negotiate or resolve issues related to resource utilization and implementing new resource technologies etc.
This also includes working closely with other government agencies to represent the needs of businesses in policy formulation, in order to develop relevant, timely and business-friendly policies related to industrial utilities management.
You will take on high profile roles and early responsibility.
Your responsibility may include but is not limited to:
- Managing projects from conception to execution
- Performing rigorous analysis for policy planning
- Building and using frameworks for developing solutions
- Preparing comprehensive and succinct presentation materials
- Cultivate and maintain close ties with key influencers or decision makers
To meet the challenges of this role, you must have/be:
- A good Honours degree in any discipline.
- A Singaporean Citizen.
- 2 - 3 years working experience in a similar role.
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to synthesize information and conceptualize ideas through creative & logical thinking.
- You will need to be able to assess and understand Singapore’s needs and develop the right solutions.
- An interest in policy formulation and willingness to be hands-on and implement policy changes and projects.
- A good team player and mediator, strong communication skills and a global outlook.
- Persistent, an influential communicator, quick to think on your feet and able to consider multiple stakeholders' perspectives
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.