- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'A' Levels/IB
- Field of Study: Finance, Financial Planning
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Microsoft Office, Loan Operations
- Able to read & understand loan agreements
- 5 days week/8.30am to 5.30pm/ Central
- Attractive remuneration with good environment
Our Client, a well-known and established bank with operations in Asian region and alliances with financial institutions around the world, is inviting qualified candidates to fill the position as Senior Officer/ Assistant Manager (Loan Operation or Corporate Banking Agency Operation)
Agency Dept performs the role of Facility agent as appointed by Lenders. Duties are prescribed in each Agreement.
- Review agreements (especially sections affecting agency duties)
- Control conditions precedent & other required documents (eg. Financial Statements) as stipulated in Agreements
- Process drawdown, rollover, interest rate fixing, effect payments (SWIFT)
- Update information into ATMS & prepare reports
- Liaise with Borrowers & Lenders
- 'A" Level/Diploma/Degree
- Min 3- 4 yrs relevant experiences in Loan Operations or Corporate Banking Agency Operations [for Assistant Manager, 5-7 years experience in Agency]
- Able to read & understand Loan Agreements
- Knowledge of Microsoft Words & Excel (PowerPoint, ACCESS knowledge advantageous)
- Good command of written / spoken English
- Good interpersonal skills + Team player
- Good supervisory skills [for Assistant Manager position]
- Location: Central
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume with recent photo in MS WORD Format to:
or call your Private Consultant, Vyon, at 6590 9934 for a confidential discussion.
Please indicate the below information in your resume:
- Current & Expected salary
- Reason(s) for leaving
- Availability to commence work
ONLY SINGAPOREANS OR SINGAPORE PRs NEED APPLY.
We regret only short listed candidate will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR ACHIEVEMENT!