- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Business
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
Singapore needs to build next-generation industries for economic growth in the next decade.
As part of this effort to nurture future industries that could become important contributors to the economy, the Lifestyle Programme Office (LPO) was set up to drive industry development of specific lifestyle sectors including sports, visual arts & collectibles, performing arts, music & entertainment, and design.
It is a whole-of-government initiative to establish Singapore as a vibrant global city and home for talent, as well as position Singapore as a ‘City of the Future’ for development and export of innovative lifestyle products and solutions.
You will be part of the Sports team within the Lifestyle Programme Office.
You will oversee the sports products and services sector, you will have the opportunity to analyse global trends and scope out future opportunities for growing the sports industry in Singapore.
You will create new initiatives and policies, build key capabilities, enhance Singapore’s attractiveness to foreign investments and facilitate project implementation.
In this capacity, you will engage key decision-makers of local and overseas sports companies, private and public institutions.
To meet the challenges of this role, you must have/be:
- Strong interest in the sports sectors
- High level of initiative, drive, tenacity and resourcefulness
- A good team player with good interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong conceptual & analytical thinking skills
- Have a good Honours degree in any discipline
- Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.