- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills, HR functions
- This role places you in a position of influence where you will have direct access to business units and feel the pulse of the organisation.
- Engaging deeply with the line, you will facilitate line discussions by providing HR perspectives and sound guidance on people challenges.
- You will proactively share HR intelligence and insights with the objective of inculcating a talent mindset, promoting a high performance culture and building a healthy succession pipe.
- You will also shape and drive organisation-wide HR initiatives in the areas of learning and leadership development to equip officers for their roles, prepare them for leadership responsibilities and promote a culture of learning and personal mastery.
- You will also lead efforts in employee engagement through understanding officers’ motivations and establishing platforms to foster organisational commitment, as part of SPRING’s overall employee value proposition.
- Possessing a keen interest in people matters and seeking the opportunity to develop and make a positive impact to the organisation.
- Highly driven, possessing a creative streak with the agility to respond innovatively to challenges. Good facilitation and communication skills with relevant 2-3 years of HR experience.
- High standards of excellence, sense of humour and an appreciation of both form and substance.