- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Positive, focus, organized and meticulous , Ability to think strategically and work independently , Strong implementation and project management skills
- Implement and manage Rewards & Recognition program
- Develop Rewards & Recognition objectives and plans as needed.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating and executing of Team Member activities and events in relation to Rewards & Recognition.
- Manage and control the program and event budgets
- Liaison between client, department and other parties leading up to the event, ensuring client and event requirements are met
- To take on project administration and assist in managing the workflow and timely completion of projects undertaken
- Onsite execution and smooth delivery of event
- Assist in operations of internal events
- Assist in work life and work place health activities at work place.
- Assist in Heart of House communications and initiatives
- Any other duties assigned.
- Diploma / Degree in related field preferred
- At least 4 years of experience in project management and execution
- Strong implementation and project management skills
- Ability to think strategically and work independently
- Creative individual with good time management skills and the ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and spoken)
- A self-starter and a team player
- Confident to network and establish good working relationships with senior level professionals
- Positive, focus, organized and meticulous
Interested applicants, please apply to:
Search via Department: Human Resources/ Job Title: Senior Officer - Recognition & HR Communications