- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Production / Manufacturing
Job Category/Function:Executive/GM, Business Operations/Factory Manager
About Our Client:
Our client is a global appliance designer and manufacturer that sells its products in over 50 countries worldwide.
- Lead the business towards a goal of achieving world class manufacturing standards and operational excellence.
- Deliver performance in line with overall business objectives - establish goals, objectives and guidelines covering all phases of plant operations and staff activities to maintain an efficient, functional, operational and profitable manufacturing facility
- Align manufacturing, HR, Finance and Engineering behind increasingly complex demands and operational objectives.
- Meet production schedules and produce a product in accordance with customer requirements while maintaining maximum production and minimum costs.
- Direct, guide and motivate immediate subordinates in attainment of projected goals and objectives to increase operational efficiency.
- P&L experience required
- Outstanding communication skills
- Experience of leading similar organisations within SEA and ability to demonstrate a track record of building relationships with key equipment suppliers and internal key stakeholders ( R&D & Procurement)
- Practical experience of Lean/Six Sigma
- Ideal candidates will have a degree and 10-15 years progressive manufacturing experience with automation and Lean experience
- Must demonstrate commercial and financial awareness
EA License No.:10C2978