- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Physiotherapy
- Plan and run physiotherapy rehab services in the senior care centre [in coordination with the Centre Manager and Occupational Therapist].
- Conduct assessments for clients during admission and periodic reviews.
- Institute an appropriate and effective client therapy treatment.
- Participate in multidisciplinary case discussions with the care team.
- Contribute to formulation and follow-up of clients’ individual care plan to ensure holistic health and care coverage.
- Plan and conduct group therapy programme and activities for day care clients.
- Take care of proper documentation of therapy records.
- Understand dementia issues and know how to manage clients who display behavioral problems [associate with onset of dementia]
- Take care of other duties which the Centre Manager may assign from time to time.
- Bachelor degree or Diploma in Physiotherapy.
- Qualified and registered with AHPC
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a hospital or eldercare institution; preference is for a candidate with working experience in a community setting.
- Possess a passionate disposition to interact and care for seniors.
Interested candidates are invited to apply online with a comprehensive resume, via theAPPLY NOWbutton below.
- Good employee benefits
- Great career opportunities and progression
- Positive working environment