- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Malaysia - Malaysia (General)
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Marine Engineering, Civil Engineering, Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: shipyard design and construction, testing and commissioning, engineering and process palnning
Our client, a prominent player in the ship building / heaving engineering industry, is looking for a Senior Planner to work on Yard Opitmization for the yard
- Strategize, manage, cordinate, control and closely monitor of testing and commissioning
- Shipyard design and construction
- planning and construction for ship building, fabrication yard, dry dock, workshop, workshop equipment, shiplift facilities and etc
- Engineering and progress planning
- Installation, test and commissioning for ship building equipment
- A Bachelor's Degree preferable in Naval Architecture, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Marine), Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
- At least 10 to 15 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing Oil/Gas Engineering with relevant experience in yard planning and construction management
- Strong planning and organisation skills
- A team player with the ability to multi-task and work effectively in a fast pace and dynamic environment
- Must be Malaysian citizen or hold relevant Permanent Resident status
Interested candidates may apply via this job portal or forward your resume in MSword format to email@example.com stating your current remuneration package, expected salary and notice period. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All resumes will be kept confidential and will not profile to any client without us contacting candidates first. Thank you.