- Salary: 3000 - 3500
- Location: Singapore - East
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Purchasing, Sourcing/RFQ
- To provide procurement support by sourcing for components and negotiating with vendors to achieve competitive pricing.
- Ensure that purchases and services are delivered in a timely manner.
- Assist in project coordination and material planning upon allocation with work orders.
- Provide and create cost BOM readiness and technical supports to Sales team.
- RFQ/sourcing on project bidding and/or repeat orders.
- Issue Purchase Order for Local and Overseas buy.
- Price negotiation with Vendors, expedite and negotiate delivery lead-time on purchase items.
- Maintain prompt delivery for Material to support Sales and Production activities.
- Must be able to work independently under tight schedule and pressure with minimum supervision.
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronic Engineering / Supply Chain Management
- Preferably 2-3 years working experience in Electronics Manufacturing Environment, preferred at Material Department.
- Good exposure in sourcing / procurement environment
- Positive working attitude and to meet daily operational matters
- 5 days/ Full-time position available
To apply, please click “Apply” and attach updated detail resume in MS Word Format (.doc file) with the following information:
1. Personal Particulars
2. Education /Qualification
3. Work experience in points form
5. Current and Expected Salary
6. Reason for Leaving each position
7. Date of availability
(We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.)
Personnel Reg. No : R1658992