- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Materials Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Purchasing
- To plan, optimize and secure sufficient parts to support all Fabs operation with an uninterrupted supply of parts for production and control stock obsolescence.
- To establish and execute inventory management strategies.
- Plan using MRP and requirements generated to determine quantity of parts required to purchase and delivery.
- Ensure timely delivery of purchased parts from suppliers
- Proactively review actual usage of parts and compares with planned usage, and take necessary actions with relevant departments to avoid potential expiry, shortage and excess of inventory.
- To work with relevant parties on the forecasting of inventory planning and accuracy.
- Collaborate with Supplier, SQE and Fab operation to drive supplier to resolve operational and quality issues.
- To support Sourcing Team in engaging suppliers to pursue compensation for the best package to the company.
- To conduct and drive regular Supplier Inventory Audit.
- Initiate, support and participate in continuous improvement programs, and supplier performance rating in cross- functional team.
- Preferably degree holder or minimum diploma holder in Logistics and Materials Management/ Science/ Engineering
- Min 3 years (Degree holder) or min 4 years (Diploma holder) of purchasing experience preferably in a semiconductor environment
- Familiar with MRP and inventory planning methods
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Excel
- Knowledge of semiconductor foundry business is an advantage.
- Possess good communication & interpersonal skills
- A good negotiator with high integrity
- Possess good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good team player with initiative, self-driven and highly committed