- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: Communications skills, Presentation skills, Project management
- Conceptualise, drive and project manage national programmes and initiatives ito develop and deploy Trust Infrastructures to provide reliable platforms, services and/or supporting policies for data protection and service availability for various next generation services (e.g., NAF, Cloud Computing, NGNBN, ePayments, Mobility, Wireless) in order to enhance Singapore's economic competitiveness and position as a trusted hub
- Develop strategic collaboration with key organisations from the public and private sectors to achieve programme goals
- Identify important economic sectors and flagship project opportunities
- Work with sector champions, potential users and industry partners to seed these initiatives
- Promote awareness and adoption of initiatives among user communities
- Honours Degree in Computer Engineering/Science or equivalent, with prior experience in project management, business development and/or marketing.
- Strong electives the art of strategic selling would be an advantage.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant working experience preferably in the infocomm industry of which 3 years are in business development or strategic sales.
- Good working knowledge of the infocomm technologies, business operations, value-chain components and market trends is essential.
- Good understanding of local infocomm industry and local business environment.
- Organization awareness and situational awareness is critical.
- Proactive self-starter with an analytical and creative mind.
- Results and customer oriented with multi-tasking capabilities.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
Interested candidates please indicate the following information in your application:
- Current/last-drawn salary (monthly/annual)
- Expected salary (monthly/annual)
- Notice period or availability
- Provide a short write-up to relate your competencies to the role's requirements