Our client is a leading gas and chemical solution provider, with the largest network of air separation plants, gas production facilities and a growing distribution system in almost every sector in the industry. Their operations at JURONG currently has an opening for the position of Senior Project Engineer.
Basic salary: up to $5000 + Transport Allowances
Work Location: Jurong
Work Days: 5 Days
Work Terms: Permanent
• Responsible for design, specification and services related to piping systems and piping layout including piping material selection and piping material line classes and piping support systems.
• Lead in team’s overall conformance to Group technical document
• Prepare preliminary routing of pipelines from starting to ending based on client’s need and future.
• Able to advise Marketing on prospective client’s technical requirement and provide budgetary quotes
• Perform pipe and valve sizing and specifications/data sheets for Piping, valves, fabrication & installation of pipelines/metering station
• Reviewed Group documents and lead in ensuring conformance to engineering safety, quality and competency as dictated by the Group.
• Preparation of Scopes of work for tendering to contractors and issuing piping/equipment specification for vendor and construction team.
• Response to construction team’s assistance on site constrain
• Project Management 20% - Lead and co-ordinate risk assessment studies (Hazop, QRA & etc) with internal and external specialist and managing risk registers till project completion.
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• At least 5 years of relevant engineering experience
• Extensive design experience is required in piping engineering or underground pipelines or detailed piping design, preferably with an EPC in the Oil & Gas industry
• Familiar with international standards like API, ASME and local standard
• Working knowledge of PDMS and AutoCAD
• A good team player, yet able to work independently under minimum supervision
• Singaporean and PR only
Please submit your resume in MS Word format to email@example.com
Please remember to include your
1) Recent photo
2) Current salary & Expected salary
3) Notice period
UNITED PERSONNEL SERVICES
Blk 134 #04-307C,
Jurong East Gateway Road
Tel: +65 6565 1939
EA Licence Number: 05C5278
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified)