- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Contract
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Civil Engineering
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Project management, Multi-tasking
- In charge of overall project implementation with clearly defined deliverables in terms of cost, time, quality and safety.
- Establish an effective project management organization
- Lead , direct, manage a number of supervising teams to supervise the track replacement work in the MRT network and work effectively with other multi-discipline teams to quality project completion, while respecting the established budget and objectives
- Attend regular project meeting with contractors/sub contractors/authorities/external parties and produce progress reports and take timely corrective actions to prevent project delay
- Provide leadership in the performance of all activities related to the execution of work including contract administration, quality control, planning and cost control, materials management, office management, labour relations, security, safety and accident prevention
- Results oriented individual with the ability to motivate and engage the team with demonstrated strength in undertaking the works. Interpret and effectively manage multiple and competing priorities and timelines
- Degree in Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineer or equivalent with minimum 5 years working experience in sizeable projects.
- Diploma in Civil Engineering/Mechanical Engineer or equivalent with minimum 10 years working experience in sizeable projects.
- Able to coordinate effectively with consultants, contractors, suppliers and other relevant government authorities or external agencies.
- Able to ensure all technical requirements & specifications are complied with, timely completion of project and within approved budget
Human Resource Division
SMRT Corporation Ltd
251 North Bridge Road
All materials will be kept in the strictest confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.