- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Real Estate , Engineering (General) , Building
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Responsible for the Property Management matters for the assigned building, Possess a Degree or Diploma in Real Estate / Property Management/ Engineering , Reviewing contract specifications, preparing of annual operating and capital budget
Theclient is one of the leading financial institutions in Singapore, and has a property arm.
The conglomerate arm holds a large portfolio of property assets in office, residential and retail for own occupation and investment.
Senior Property Executive / Facilities Management Executive / M&E Building Maintenance Specialist - Class ACommercial Property
Job Descriptions :
- Responsible for the Facilities Management matters for the assign portfolio including Bank Branches.
- Plan and implement preventive maintenance schedule and carry out regular inspections to properties and facilities.
- Foster strong working relationship with clients, ensuring all clients request and expectations are met within stipulated timeframe and problems are resolved in a timely manner
- Lead and motivate technicians, ensure prompt and efficient services to end users.
- Review term contract specifications, prepare and call tender, evaluate and put up recommendation for award and administer the contracts.
- Prepare annual budget and manage CAPEX and OPEX works according to the timeline and budget.
- Tenancy management.
Job Requirements :
- Candidate should possess a Diploma or Degree in Property Management/Mechanical / Electrical Engineering with at least 3 years of relevant working experience in managing commercial properties.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, drive to succeed and the ability to work independently in a fast paced environment are essential attributes to succeed.
Should you be interested, kindly forward a detailed copy of your resume in MSWord to email@example.com
Please DO NOT use Quick Apply
Please include the following details in your resume:
(1) Personal details such as full name as in NRIC, NRIC, nationality, contact address, numbers and email
(2) Reasons for leaving your current and previous employment(s)
(3) Current / last drawn and expected salaries
(4) Availability / Notice Period required
(5) At least 2 names and contact numbers of relevant reference persons relating to your previous employment/s.
We thank you in advance for your application and will get in touch with you as soon as possible should you be short-listed.