- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Project and Facilities Management
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Microsoft Office, ASEAN medical device regulations, Project management
- Brand New Regional role
- Expanding MNC
About Our Client
Our client is a global leader in the medical device company, manufacturing technologies and therapies to treat chronic diseases. The medical device giant has a great presence across the globe focusing on cardiac and vascular therapies, diabetes and neurological conditions.
Take a Lead on global quality initiatives and projects to implement processes and IT systems in Asia Pacific geographies, especially ASEAN, ANZ and Korea, such as International Quality Management System Harmonization, CAPA and audit IT systems implementation, Global Complaint Handling system implementation etc.
- Support ASEAN local team for quality related operational works (e.g. Management review, CAPA, internal audit, external inspection, training, document control etc.) and also local initiative projects such as Quality Management Systems in ASEAN emerging markets etc.
- Support Global Quality team activities - Inspection Knowledge Management projects, Global Quality Metrics, International quality review, future global audit programs etc.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 3 years of quality experience in medical device or similar environment
- Project management experience in global environment
- Sound understanding of ISO9001 and its implementation; Knowledge of ISO13485 and its implementation is an advantage
- Auditor experience in the area of ISO13485 or ISO9001
- Computer literacy including sound knowledge of the MS Office Suite of software
- Knowledge of ASEAN medical device regulations
What's On Offer
Excellent package - rewarding for a challenging role
Apply for this Job
Apply online using the apply button below or for more information phone Annie Chan on +65 6533 2777 quoting job reference H1851630