- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Science, Pharmacy
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills, Pharmaceutical
- Assist with the development of health product registries to monitor the benefit-risk profile of marketed health products
- Work closely with various stakeholders including healthcare professionals in the establishment of health product registries
- Close monitoring and review of product safety issues arising from local reports, international regulatory authorities, scientific literature, company reports, media press releases and risk communication materials.
- Contribute to international health product safety monitoring through active participation in international collaboration by communicating and sharing product safety information and regulatory decisions with overseas counterparts.
- Contribute to publications, participate actively at national committees and present at scientific seminars.
- Degree in Science or Pharmacy
- Minimum 2 years experience as a practising hospital pharmacist or worked in a hospital setting in the development of registries
- Candidates with prior working experience in establishment of registries will have an advantage
- Strong knowledge of pharmacology and good understanding of clinical medicine
- Competent in the conduct of information searches and critical appraisal of clinical and scientific papers.
- Familiar with epidemiological tools and research methodologies.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and a team player
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.