- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Marketing
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Driving, CRM (Customer relationship management), Communications skills
- Identify and develop business opportunities through new account development and key account management in conjunction with the Management’s directions.
- Obtain market and competitor intelligence.
- Establish and build effective relationships with developers, architects, designers and contractors.
- Perform tender analysis and effectively complies sales quotations and tender documentation.
- Manage and coordinate projects for the company.
- Provide accurate and realistic forecast of potential sales volumes for each target project.
- Prepare and submit regular sales and action plan reports to General Manager.
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by the General Manager.
- Diploma /Bachelor’s Degree in Sales & Marketing or equivalent. Those who have experience in the consumer durables and building distribution networks are an added advantage.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in sales and marketing.
- Good working attitude, organize, independent, resourceful and with high level of commitment and drive.
- Proven track record with strong negotiation and relationship building skills.
- Good business acumen with excellent problems solving skills.
- Able to communicate fluently in English and Mandarin in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates.
- Possess a valid class 3 driving license with own transport.