- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Environmental Engineering
- Years of Experience: 10
- Skills: WSHO
- Responsible for managing Fab EHS engineers
- Handle incident investigations, ERT, inspctions, audits, safety committee meetings, update on procedures, trainings, contractor management and risk managaement for the facility
- Reporting incidents and performances, update statistics
- Function as Fire Safety Manager and WSHO for the site
- Lead EHS engineers for the Fab operations
- Implement and manage programs like Crisis Management, Risk Management and Emergency Response
- Be a resource for legal and ISO audit compliance
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Engineering (Chemical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Chemistry or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position, preferably in manufacturing sector inclusive of at least 5 years as WSHO.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Engineering - Environmental/Health/Safety or equivalent.
- Sound knowledge on EHS management, legal and audit requirements
- Registered Fire Safety Manager qualification is prefered