- Salary: 2000 - 2550
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: 'N' / 'O' Levels
- Field of Study: Security Studies
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: access control
This role functions as a team member in the cash processing centre. As a senior security officer in the cash processing centre, to ensure the security and safety of the personnel and assets within the cash processing centre. This includes access control and the coordination of all cash trucks movement to and from the centre.
- Perform access control functions, including performing pat downs, for entry and exit from the cash processing centre.
- Coordination of the cash trucks movement to and from the cash processing centre.
- Monitoring of the centre's command centre.
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Maintain a high level of client satisfaction at all times.
- Positive mindset.
- Willing to be part of a growing team.
- Strong hunger for continuous improvements.
- Certified to be a Senior Security supervisor under the Progressive Wage Model.
- Due to the nature of the business, this position is required to perform shift work.