- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Computer Science
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: Problem solving / Communication skills
- Maintain, develop and administer R&D tools which include but not limited to Source Code Repository, Code Quality, Continuous Integration, Test Management, Deployment, Knowledge Sharing, User Management, Issue & Bug Management
- Liaise with development teams to ensure proper code branching, merging and promotions are performed. Ensure Production Patches are promoted properly and refreshed by all branches
- Define, maintain & implement improvements to existing build scripts, deployment processes, practices and procedures.
- Work with Morpho Method team to develop and use tools that provide automated build, source code analysis, identify errors and notify appropriate parties. Knowledge of deployment automation tools like puppet.
- Document all applications and environment configuration requirements. Provide support to R&D on environment configuration.
- Monitor configuration management and build process quality, assess adherence to SCM policies and create reports to show performance metrics
- Define, maintain and implement improvements on SDLC process and inspect on the execution.
- Bachelors of Science in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or a related field
- Preferable 4 to 5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in java web development application platform, e.g. JBOSS
- Experience on writing ant, maven and shell scripts. Strong Automation skills
- Experience in working on Continuous Integration (CI) tools like Hudson or Jenkins
- Experience in working on JIRA and Tasks Management Workflow
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills are required.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salaries, date of availability and a recent photograph to:
Please indicate subject header as Senior Software Release Engineer.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.