- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Not Applicable
- Years of Experience: 8
- Skills: Desktop Virtualization, NOC, IT Service Desk. VMware, Citrix, Outsourcing & Managed services, IT Infrastructure Architecture, Cloud, Iaas, Paas, Xaas
Senior Solutions Architect (Cloud / Datacentre) - Managed Services -
Our client is a global solution integrator in Enterprise Datacenter, Cloud and managed services space.
As a senior solutions architect, you will be leading and supporting the regional Solution Architects and provide expert solution architecture and design skills in line with industry best practices. With expertise on outsourcing and managed services solutions, you will be defining the resources and services required for delivery of the architecture and designs. You will also keep ahead of new technologies and develop pricing strategies for all solutions.
- Ideally a minimal of 5 years in a consulting and infrastructure architecture environment in a vendor-centric environment.
- Experienced in developing solutions in the outsourcing and managed services offerings.
- Excellent knowledge on IT Service Desk, Desktop Management, Data Centre, NOC & RIM and cloud services.
- Strong Verbal, presentation and oral communication skills, proposal writing skills and ability to interact with various levels of customers.
- Singaporean and PRs will be advantageous.
Do drop your latest CV along with your current, expected remunerations & notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered.