- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Medicine , Law, Healthcare Management
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Risk management, Communications skills
- You will promote the safety and well-being of the public, patients and research subjects, through the development of responsive and appropriate legislative frameworks for regulating healthcare services and biomedical research.
- Basic degree, preferably in health policy, law or medicine.
- Postgraduate qualifications in public health, health administration or public administration would be an advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience, experience in the legislative process and policy development work would be preferred.
- Understanding of health legislation and other laws that impact on the work of MOH would be preferred.
- Good acumen in risk management.
- Strong in critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Strong writing skills and able to communicate ideas clearly.
- Ability to collaborate and work in teams.
If you are shortlisted for the position(s), you should hear from us within 30 days of the closing date of the advertisement.