- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Human Resource Management, Management Studies
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Recruitment & Staffing, Training & Development, Human Resources Management
Salary : Up to $4.5k
Reporting to General Manager (HR) and assist in developing and implementing Organization and Staffing processes such as talent assessment, performance management and strategic staffing. Implementing initiatives aimed at driving HR functional excellence within the business, leading organizational change initiatives, succession planning and coordination of communication for internal training.
- Recommend, improve and refine recruitment processes and sourcing methods to increase competitive advantage.
- Provide hand-on recruiting with negotiating terms of engagement.
- Ensure all recruitment policies, processes and practices are legally compliant.
- Ensure the integrity and end to end effectiveness of the recruiting processes, systems and tools.
Training & Development
- Ensure appropriate and timely performance management and development plans are established.
- Developing training plans, content and delivery of leadership.
- Update and maintain information related to succession planning.
- Assist in the annual performance review by providing the forms to employees.
- Consolidate the performance evaluation forms and summarize the ratings.
- Assist in identifying and analyzed the training needs.
- Update development plans of employees based on performance evaluations.
- Conduct Orientation and Induction Program for new employees.
- Ensure training is documented and prepare necessary reports.
- Diploma in Business Studies/Administration/Management/Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Good in presentation skills.
- Excellent in Facilitation and training skills
- Project management skills.
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Etc.).
- Possess good spoken and written English skills with the ability to communicate with Chinese speaking suppliers/associates
- Singaporeans/PRs may apply
Interested parties/candidates, please send your updated resume in MS Word format including the followings
(1) Current & expected salary
(2) Reason(S) for leaving
(3) Date of availability
(4) Recent photo
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)
MOM License No: 11C5188