- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - West
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Degree
- Field of Study: Supply Chain Management, Information Engineering and Media
- Years of Experience: 4
- Skills: SQL (Structured Query Language), Microsoft Excel , ERP software
You will be leading a team in the Materials department on production planning, scheduling and the maintenance of ERP master data. You will also be responsible for supporting ad optimising the supply chain network by continuously improving the accuracy of planning data and overall planning process. In addition, you are also required to plan and purchase production materials to support the manufacturing plant, as well as support various initiatives to improve on internal KPIs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Computer Information Systems, Engineering or other business / analytical disciplines
- 3+ years' relevant professional experience as a Supply Chain Planner or Supply Chain Analyst in the manufacturing environment
- Strong proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel and ERP software
- Hands-on in master planning, supply planning or material planning
- Motivated self-starter with strong communication and analytical skills.
We invite qualified candidates to email / write-in / fax with full resume, stating the current and expected salaries, and enclose a non-returnable photograph and photocopies of qualifications to:
The HR Department
ADVANCED MATERIALS TECHNOLOGIES PTE LTD
3 Tuas Lane, Singapore 638612. Fax:6863 6550
E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org / Website: www.amt-mat.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.