- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Building
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Structure and facility maintenance, Supervision
- Assist in managing a large building or a cluster of scattered low-rise buildings.
- Involved in retrofitting, repairs as well as building maintenance works
- Participate in the planning and supervision of a comprehensive facility management programme.
- Responsible as Fire Safety Manager at site, planning and conducting fire drills etc.
- Supervise contractors on project works, recommend and implement improvement works at the Client’s premises.
- Diploma in Facilities Management / Building / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- 3 - 5 years’ of relevant working experience
- Fire Safety Manager Certificate is added advantage
- Self-starter, independent, able to work with minimal supervision and perform under pressure
- Good Interpersonal and communications skills
- Singaporean / SPR only
• Reason for leaving of each job
• Last drawn salary package
• expected salary