- Salary: Undisclosed
- Location: Singapore - Central
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Years of Experience: 1
- Skills: Microsoft Office
- Diploma or Higher NITEC in Electrical Engineering
- 1-2 years working experience in food manufacturing
- Knowledge in PLC Electrical control system & pumps
- Computer knowledge of Microsoft office
- Physically fit & Keen leaner with positive attitude
- Experience in Dryer or Boiler preferred.
- Responsible for repair and troubleshoot production equipment and facilities.
- Plan and execute preventive maintenance as per schedule
- Keep track and update of spare parts inventory
- To ensure workplace safety and work independantly
- Ensure the smooth operation and updated on machinery & equipment
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Require to Stand by when necessary.
Working Area: North
Working days: 5 days / week ( Mon to Friday )
Time : 8.30am to 6pm
Prefer staying : Yishun / Woodlands / Marsiling / Sembawang