- Salary: 2800 - 3200
- Location: Singapore - North
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Technical Certification
- Field of Study: Mechanical Engineering & Economics, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 5
- Skills: Aerospace, Technician, Aviation, Mechanical Engineering
Senior Technician / Senior Operations Engineer (Aviation / Aerospace) @ Yishun Area
Basic Salary: $2800 - $3200
Working Days: 5 Days Work
Working Hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm
• Singapore/PR Only, Due to Company has insufficient foreign worker Quota (No Quota)
• Diploma in Engineering or related field of study.
• Min. 5 Years Experiences
• Preferred Experiences / Good knowledge of electrics knowledge of hydraulics
• Min. 5 Years Experiences in the Aviation sector or Aircraft/Powerplant Tooling would be essential
• Good knowledge in Technical/Repair experience background
• Good communication in English / Teamwork
• Familiar with reading technical drawings
• Familiar with the use of measuring instruments for daily use
• Analytical skill sets, strong presentation skills and has the ability to interact with all levels within the organization.
• Able to self-motivate, multi-task and work independently and/or within a team
• Quick learner with technical interest.
• Familiar with quality systems and the respective documentation requirements
• IT literate and working knowledge of ERP systems. SAP would be an advantage (Optional)
• Providing technical support to regional customers.
• Performing repair, maintenance and calibration services to the customers.
• Ensure all documentation in accordance.
• All assigned duties
To apply, Email Resume/CV in Words format / PDF and attach recent photo in your resume to JOBS@EREMP.COM
All applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Only Shortlisted Applicants will be notified.
EA Personnel: Angie Teo
EA Reg.no: R1550827
EA Licence: 03C4268
Office Address: 102 Yishun Ave 5 #02-105 (760102) - (Only attend to APPOINTMENT ONLY)