- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Engineering (General)
- Years of Experience: 2
- Skills: Interpersonal skills, Communications skills
- Provide Technical Support to Production
- Perform machine and production data collection and record
- Daily Technical Report of Problems Encountered
- Daily Technical Handover to Next Shift
- Provide On‐the‐Job‐Training for New Line Techs
- Update training for Current Line Techs
- Be aware of Machine Condition after PM
- Assist in Research & Development Studies
- Provide Spare Parts Management and Update (Daily and PM)
- Perform any other related duties assigned by Immediate Supervisor
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): hands-on experience with pneumatic systems, sensors and servo motors, mechanical and pneumatic diagrams.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Non-Executives specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive or equivalent.
- Must have hands-on experience with both electrical and mechanical equipment
- Must have knowledge and hands-on experience with pneumatic systems, sensors and servo motors
- Able to understand mechanical and pneumatic diagrams
- Willing to work in clean room environment
- Able to work shift hours (8am to 8pm / 8pm to 8am), as allocated
- Full-Time position(s).
Interested candidates are invited to email detailed resume with contact numbers, present and expected salaries to us.