- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Advertising/Marketing, Business
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Advertising, Communications skills
The suitable Candidate will:
- act as liaison between other departments eg Sales, Project Managers, Creatives and Technical Teams to facilitate workflow
- provide consistent direction and motivation and successfully oversee the flow of work on all projects
- coordinate and ensure the on time and orderly flow of all projects from its initiation to its release and billing.
- be responsible for the internal coordination, expediting, and scheduling of projects. Provides timely warning to various departments regarding problems in the scheduled work flow which could reduce the efficiency of operations.
- provide weekly, full-traffic management of assigned products and accounts from concept development to product completion.
- Coordinate scheduling, processing and trafficking of projects from inception to completion.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Managers specializing in Advertising/Media Planning or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.