- Salary: Undisclosed
- Work Type: Permanent / Full Time
- Min. Education Level: Diploma
- Field of Study: Computer Science, Information and Communication Technology
- Years of Experience: 3
- Skills: Communications skills, Interpersonal skills
- Participate in full software development lifecycle which includes requirement, analysis, design, coding, testing and etc.
- Recommend and plan web platform design and configuration to maximize application performance.
- Recommend code and design optimizations to improve the scalability of the applications and maximize performance.
- Develop web application using PHP framework, CMS, and latest technology
- Experience in managing Linux and Windows Server
- Ensure deliverables are delivered on time and met the quality requirement.
- Communicate with project stakeholders
- Learning new technologies and experiment with new software
- Conduct presentation and training
- Report to Operations Head
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience in developing custom PHP web application and open source project
- Experience in MVC framework and design.
- Experience in configuring and managing Linux Server.
- Good understanding of scalability and performance in high-traffic web systems.
- Added advantage if you have experience in scalable, high performance, memory optimization system (LAMP environment) running on multiple server
- Added advantage if you have experience in different language (Java, Perl, Objective C, Android SDK, etc)
- Passionate in programming and latest technologies
- Good in communication and people skills
- Meticulous and disciplined
- Team player
- Immediate vacancy